The Bachelor Auction (The Bachelors of Arizona #1) by Rachel Van Dyken

The Bachelor Auction  (The Bachelors of Arizona #1) by   Rachel Van Dyken Published in Januari 2017 and consists of 352 pages it is ...

Sunday, October 15, 2017

The Girl of Sand & Fog (Sand & Fog Book 2) - Susan Ward | 5 ★

The Girl of Sand & Fog (Sand & Fog Series Book 2) - Susan Ward

5 ★

That is the rate I give for this book. It was absolutely, absolutely, ABSOLUTELY wonderful.  It's been quite some time since I had read a book that touched me so much.

It's dialogues were so real that I feel those parents with teenagers should read this book to try understand what teenagers go through.

It made me wonder whether parents do really think that they could hide things from their kids? And how much their children try to protect their parents. How much they worry about their parents?

Kaley Stanton was going through so much pain and anger for things she couldn't understand. Anger for her father who didn't know anything about her. For not acknowledging her. 

Things that made her avoid going home, things that made her do to show her anger and frustration.

I actually felt her anger and her hurt.... so much so that it brought tears to my eyes.

I loved this book so much that I'm going read it again and it will be in my collection of books I loved very much.

Grab one for $19.39 from Amazon now.


I'm sharing this book's review by amazon here.

Kaley Stanton has it all. Beauty. Brains. Wealth. A beloved, renowned family. And fame as an Internet sensation. What she doesn’t have is the one thing she needs: the truth.

Bobby Rowan isn’t the ordinary boy next door. This hot surfer doesn’t play by any rules but his own. He’s never chased any girl. Kaley is no different. 

As childhood friends reconnecting years later, their shared history and instant chemistry draws them together. But is that enough to make these two independent and conflicted souls a forever love or will the past make a future for them impossible?

Grab one from Amazon now. 

To read the first book in this series click the link below.

Sand & Fog 01- Broken Crown by Susan Ward

Other series by Susan Ward is Affair without End:


Affair Without End 02 - One More Kiss by Susan Ward
Affair Without End 03 - One Long Kiss by Susan Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment